Embodying Ethics –
An intervision platform to facilitate and
co-create empowering interaction
Embodying Ethics is a space for exchange among people who care about how they are and interact with others.
Embodying Ethics is a process
We designed intervision groups in a format of investigation that allows for the group to interact and share challenges and insecurities in a safe space as well as individual discoveries and joint learning.
It is intended as a space where you can get to know, practice and integrate a simple process that you can apply for the rest of your life and any situation.
Being part of an intervision group provides you with time and space for your personal investigation into the subject of embodying ethics for a period of six months.
Your Benefits of Joining
an Intervision Group
- You can uncover some of your blind spots and gain new perspectives and perceptions about difficult situations in your (professional) life.
- You can ask uncomfortable questions and discover your own answers or get new perspectives in a safe space.
- Confidentiality: We don’t record any of the sessions. What is said in the sessions, stays within the group.
- You meet like-minded people who care about the same values and integrity.
- Between the sessions, you will notice you have more awareness for small but relevant situations in everyday life on the subject you choose to explore.
- You can improve your detachment and practice asking questions without having to provide help or solutions for someone else.
- Half the sessions are facilitated and you can comfortably get used to the process and roles. Half the sessions your intervision group is self-organized and you have the opportunity to learn and practice all roles in the process.
- You can continue to apply the process in any group and in any situation for the rest of your life.
How does the Intervision Group work?
SESSIONS 1+2 In the first two sessions, Aninia (or another facilitator) will introduce the format and facilitate getting to know each other.
SESSIONS 3-5 The following three sessions are self-organized by the group. It is an open space to find your group identity and practice the process steps.
SESSION 6 The last session to conclude the 6-month learning and exchange process is again facilitated by Aninia (or another faciliator).
Who is it for?
- our interactions with people,
- the individual and the social aspect of us as humans,
- about acting and interacting with integrity, and
- practicing ethics.
It is for people who consider embodiment as an essential and conscious part of their work and in any interaction with people. It can include but is not exclusive to professions ranging from bodywork or mindfulness to theater and dance.
Is it the right fit for you?
Time is, however, a scarce resource you should also consider if you want to join an intervision group. Do you want to take nine hours in six months to discuss and explore the subject of embodying ethics? It doesn’t sound like a lot within the given time frame, but if the subject is not dear to your heart, you might want to spend it on something else.
We are aware that you will also invest other things: your attention, energy, joy and love.
Maybe also your insecurities and doubts, pains and fears.
All of these qualities and resources are welcome and will make each and every intervision group powerful and unique.
€182.50* excl. VAT
Payment in full upon registration.
If you realize after the first intervision session that it’s not the right fit for you, you can drop out and will get the amount for the remaining five sessions refunded.
6 x 1.5 hours
Total time: 9 hrs.
Plus as many moments in between the intervision groups that you’d like to spend on reflecting, observing, experiencing and embodying.
every 1st Wednesday of the month
The next intervision groups start
August 7 & 8, 2018
Tuesday, August 7
9.00-10.30 am CET
Wednesday, August 8
6.30-8.00 pm CET
Each group meets every first Wednesday of the month at the same time, for the entire six months.
4-5 people per Intervision Group
monthly online meetings via Zoom
€182.50 excl. VAT for 6 months
Say only ‘yes’ to something you can fully say yes to. ‘No’ or ‘I don’t know’ are just as valid for the other things.
Direct & Confidential
Want to joint an Intervision Group?
If you want to support this project, you can make your contribution here.
Get in touch
What people say about Embodying Ethics…
© 2018 Embodying Ethics